Welcome to Mwanza International Community Church
Mwanza International Community Church (MICC)
"A Place of Excellence"
To form a Biblical Community of belivers that will influence the world for Christ.
To be a church that ministers to the local and the international community in the city of Mwanza as well as to train and equip leaders for church planting and mission work all over the world.
- The Word of God
- Authenticity and Spiritual Growth
- Every member as a minister.
Pastor Zakayo is now in Seoul Korea for further studies at Torch Trinity Graduate School of Theology -TTGST
Youth Day (CA's) will take place on October. Pray for youth ministry at MICC and encourage them to do the work of the Lord.
Catalyst of Change Conference! This is a special conference that will take place in December 2011. The aim is to stire up the desire for spiritual, economical, and social change in Tanzania ad in Africa.
Praise and Worship Concert: First week of January 2012. Get Ready!!
Church Planting: We are looking forward to plant more church by the end of this year. Everyone is request to participate in giving and supporting church plant projects.
Every Sunday we conduct two Services
English Service: 8:00am-10:00am
English/Swahili Service: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Come and Fellowship with Us!
Jesus Christ is the same Yesterday, Today, and Forever more!!!
LEVITES FELLOWSHIP AFRICA - LFAPurpose:Levites Foundation Africa (LFA) is an inter-denominational Christian organization which aims to empower Gospel ministers both spiritually and physically. Spiritual empowerment includes seminars, conferences, and literatures for pastors and other gospel ministers. Physical empowerment involves finding scholarships for pastors who longs for further theological studies, financial support, and education for pastors’ children. Levites Foundation Africa serves as a bridge between mission organizations and missionaries from other countries outside Africa who wants to come and serve in Africa. Levites Foundation Africa will provide necessary information and connections to organizations or individuals whom God has directed to serve in Africa.Hosting, giving logistics and strategizing long-term and short missions to Africa. Volunteers who wants to spend time serving in Africa (long or short term) will be given vital information to help them serve more effectively during their stay in any country in Africa.Partnership:Levites Foundation Africa (LFA) is ready to partner with Christian organizations and other humanitarian organizations all over the world. Non Christian organization can also partner with LFA to provide assistance to the community of which gospel ministers are part of off.Proper Channel of Communication:Levites Foundation Africa Office will be responsible for the communication between organizations, individuals, churches and the beneficiaries. This is to assure that the intended support is reaching the target without breaching any legal or spiritual principles. However, direct communication between two parties will be allowed as long as LFA is aware of what is going on between the two. Donors have the right to visit pastors or churches which they will be helping in order to witness the impact of their support.LFA will be giving annual reports both to the government (Tanzania) where the headquarters are located and also to the donors and supporters. Therefore, LFA requests transparence between LFA offices, Supporters, and Beneficiaries.
For Further Information Contact:
Director - Levites Foundation Africa (LFA)
MICC maintains good relationship with other ministries and churches all over the world. MICC desires to partner with those who build the Kingdom of God accross the nations. The following are few among many who partner with MICC:
LifeSpring Chapel - Nairobi: Po. Box 10512-00100, Nairobi: Telephone (+254) 825357/ 821710, 3002147, +254 722 873268. Email: email@example.com. Office Location: Avenue Park 1, House No. 135A. Senior Pastor: Bob Kikuyu.
Victory Christian Center (TAG- Daresalam): Pastor Huruma Nkone, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Web:www.vcc.or.tz. Mob: (255) 754 442632
IWE: International Worship. Young Nak Church, 2-69 Jeo-dong, Jung-gu. Seoul, 100-032, South Korea. Website: www.myiwe.com
Hyo-Shin Mission Foundation. 14 OneuiDong, Chuncheon, Gangwon, Korea 200 -119. P/F. 033-254-3205/I.P.070-7106-3205. Website: www.hyoshin.or.kr
Holly Bruce Ministries: Ps Lule Edwards (Director of Missions). Po. Box 72578 Kampala, Uganda. Email:email@example.com. Mob: (256) 494075. (Whitby. Ontario, Canada LIN 927)
Kampala School of Theology: Po. BOx 9408, Kampala, Uganda. Mob: +256 77 402113. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calvary Temple (TAG- Arusha): Pastor Philip Kimaro: Mob. +255 754 322962
Salvation For All Nations ministries: Ev. Nahum Dansule (Nigeria). Web:www.salvationforallnations.faithweb.com
International Great Faith Center: Apostle Paul Gidudu. Telephone: (+256) 772 847779, 782 653110. Web: www.gidudu.org
TAG - Victoria Life Center: Senior Pastor: Charles Mkumbo. Po. Box 11298 Mwanza, Tanzania. Mobile:+255 754 772005.
Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Scriptures are inspired by God and declare his design and plan for man kind.
2. We believe there is only one true God revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Commonly known as Trinity.
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ. As God's Son, Jesus was both human and divine.
4. We believe... though originally good, man willingly fell to sin, ushering evil and death, both spiritual and physical, into the world.
5. We believe... Every person can have restored relationship with God through salvation
6. We believe...and practice two ordinances (1) Water Baptism by Immersion - after repenting sin and accepting Jesus as Lord and saviour (2) Holy Communion/ Lord's supper,as a symbolical remembrace of suffering and death of Jesus Christ for our salvation
7. We believe the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation
8. We believe the initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is "Speaking in Tongues"as experience in the Day of Pentocost and recorded in the book of the Acts of the Apostles.
9. We believe sanctification initially occurs at salvation
10. We believe the church has a mission to seek and save those who are lost in sin
11. We believe a divinely and Scriptually ordained Leadership ministry serves the Church.
12. We believe divine healing of the sick is a priviledge for Christians today.
13. We believe in the blessed hope - when Jesus raptures his church prior to his return to earth (The second coming)
14. We believe in the Millenial Reign of Christ
15. We believe a final judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ.
16. We believe and look forward to the perfect New heaven and a new earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of time, who have accepted him.